INTRODUCING WALNUT CREEK SAVES - A COMMUNITY-WIDE ENERGY AND WATER SAVINGS PROGRAM
The City of Walnut Creek is partnering with WattzOn to offer Walnut Creek Saves as part of its efforts to address climate change.
Walnut Creek Saves is a residential community program designed to offer the following benefits:
- Residents learn how to save energy, water and money during home consultations led by a home consultant and students
- Residents will spend their savings locally to help build a stronger economy in Walnut Creek
- High school students receive energy and water efficiency training and work experience
Walnut Creek Saves has three key components:
- Free home consultations for residents
- Free access to an energy saving account called EnergyCenter
- Paid internships for high school students
Learn more about the benefits of Walnut Creek Saves here.