INTRODUCING WALNUT CREEK SAVES - A COMMUNITY-WIDE ENERGY AND WATER SAVINGS PROGRAM
The City of Walnut Creek is partnering with WattzOn to offer Walnut Creek Saves as part of its efforts to address climate change.
Walnut Creek Saves is a residential community program designed to offer the following benefits:
- Learn how to save energy, water and money during home consultations led by a home consultant and trained high school students
- Track energy usage and plan savings goals using EnergyCenter, a free energy-saving account
- Spend savings locally to help build a stronger economy in Walnut Creek
- High school students can become Conservation Coaches and receive energy and water efficiency training and work experience
Walnut Creek Saves has three key components:
- Free home consultations for residents
- Free access to an energy saving account called EnergyCenter
- Paid internships for high school students
To sign up for your free home consultation, click here!