About the Internship
CONSERVATION COACH INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Energy and water efficiency training
- Hands-on experience assisting with the in-home energy and water consultations
- Opportunities to create innovative community outreach strategies
- Develop marketing, communication, and customer service skills
- Build lasting relationships with your peers
- Make a difference in your community!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conservation Coaches are expected to act as a visible presence in their community and encourage program participation. Depending on their availability and the program’s schedule Conservation Coaches will:
- Attend community events
- Assist with the home consultations
- Speak at community meeting and local groups
- Write articles to increase public education
At the close of the program, two $250 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding Conservation Coaches.
**Conservation Coaches will always work under the supervision of WattzOn staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Provide friendly customer service
- Passionate about energy and water efficiency and educating the community on conservation practices
- 6-8 hours per week
- $14 per hour