About the Internship
CONSERVATION COACH INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Energy and water efficiency training
- Hands-on experience assisting with the home consultations
- Opportunities to create innovative community outreach strategies
- Develop marketing and outreach skills
- Make a difference in your community!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Conservation Coach is expected to act as a visible presence in their community and encourage program participation. Depending on their availability and the program’s schedule coaches will:
- Receive energy and water efficiency training (paid)
- Conduct community outreach and attend community events
- Assist with home consultations
- Speak at community meetings and local groups
At the close of the program, two $250 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding Conservation Coaches.
**Conservation Coaches are always under the supervision of WattzOn staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Provide friendly customer service
- Passionate about energy and educating the community on energy conservation
- 6-8 hours per week
- $14 per hour