Let us take the mystery out of energy savings! Sign up for a home consultation with an experienced home consultant and trained student Conservation Coaches.
- See the exact changes you can make in your home to save the most energy and water
- Receive a personalized report with your energy and water use and potential savings
- Get connected with local rebates and other energy and water-saving programs
- Receive free efficiency products for your home, including LED bulbs and low-flow devices
- This is not a sales call, but a home visit designed to get you started on energy and water savings through habits and easy changes
- Schedule the consultation at your convenience! We can meet with you:
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
- Select Saturdays and Sundays
HOW IT WORKS
The home consultation takes about an hour and a half. During that time we’ll present reports summarizing your past electricity and natural gas usage and daily usage trends. An analysis of your water utility bill is also included. Next we’ll walk through your home to identify immediate savings opportunities. And then we come back to the kitchen table to put it all together into immediate easy and low-cost actions. You’ll receive a customized summary report with personalized recommendations and local rebate information.
Home consultations are available to all Walnut Creek residents, whether you are a renter or homeowner. Residents should have at least six months of PG&E utility data to receive the full benefits of Walnut Creek Saves.